A belated introduction

jrb363

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! I apologize for my tardiness in introducing myself. I've been around these forums since 3-18-13 but for whatever reason never got around to doing this. I guess coming over from webOS Nation (member since Aug 2011) I forgot about it. Anyway, I am very glad to be a part of the forums here. This sure is a lively place compared to my former home, but I have found most everyone to be kind, welcoming, and knowledgeable.

A bit about myself: I upgraded on 4/20/13 to the HTC One from my wife's old iPhone 4. Prior to that I was using a 3.5 year old launch day iPhone 3GS and before that I was using an original iPhone 2G. Needless to say, I was in for quite a shock with my One! I have quickly fallen in love with Android and they many things it can do. I want to thank all of you who have helped me so far and I hope that as I learn I can help others who come after me. I look forward to continuing my time here and learning from and meeting fans of Android. Have a great week everybody! :cool:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! I apologize for my tardiness in introducing myself. I've been around these forums since 3-18-13 but for whatever reason never got around to doing this. I guess coming over from webOS Nation (member since Aug 2011) I forgot about it. Anyway, I am very glad to be a part of the forums here. This sure is a lively place compared to my former home, but I have found most everyone to be kind, welcoming, and knowledgeable.

A bit about myself: I upgraded on 4/20/13 to the HTC One from my wife's old iPhone 4. Prior to that I was using a 3.5 year old launch day iPhone 3GS and before that I was using an original iPhone 2G. Needless to say, I was in for quite a shock with my One! I have quickly fallen in love with Android and they many things it can do. I want to thank all of you who have helped me so far and I hope that as I learn I can help others who come after me. I look forward to continuing my time here and learning from and meeting fans of Android. Have a great week everybody! :cool:

Welcome to the Dark Side.....we have Jelly Beans, and soon Key Lime Pie. Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central and if you have any questions for any of us please feel free to post and ask. Hope you share with us as well.