Hello again!

AbhishekS319

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Well yes, hello again!

I had registered using Tapatalk, but could not login using those credentials using a browser. There possibly are some issues on registering using Tapatalk. More info here.
Thanks to James Falconer, he was always there for me and sorted out the issue for me. It was getting very difficult to dig out the database issues preventing me from logging in using a browser, so he created a new account for me. Thanks again!

Unfortunately, I lost all my posts. Merely had 12 of them! :p
So for that reason, there is no introduction thread from my current and perfectly working account and so I decided to create this thread. ;)

Hello again, everyone!
I'll quote my original introduction thread too.

Link to the thread - http://forums.androidcentral.com/introductions/273638-hello-android-central.html
Hello guys, my name is Abhishek Sharma. I'm from India.

I'm not new to Android, and some Galaxy Nexus owners may also be knowing me as I'm pretty active on another forum by the same username. I also make some simple navbar, center clock, etc. mods for the Galaxy Nexus.

Often when I wanted to troubleshoot some issues of my phone, Google showed this Android Central's links. So I thought that it will be good to have an account here.

Looking forward to have a nice time with all of you here.

Cheers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

And unlike the quoted post, this post comes from a browser which confirms that the issue is sorted out. :)

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Well I suppose all I can say is welcome back to Android Central. We are happy that you were able to get things worked out and join us again. have fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith