Hi, i'm bluefirex.

bluefirex

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I'm bluefirex and new to the forums. I read Android Central for about 7-8 months now and finally decided to join the forums.

I'm a web developer and designer and developed an app called 'Skedule' (more on that in a few minutes in a separate thread) and have a German-based community platform for web developers (www.gidix.de).

I'm from Germany and own a Galaxy Nexus White, Nexus S, Nexus 7 32 GB and an iPhone 4S 16 GB Black.

I hope to have fun here :)

EDIT:
Skedule's thread now available at http://forums.androidcentral.com/an...e-skedule-your-timeabling-app-just-works.html

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome as a Developer and let me say we love to have Devs here showing everyone what they have to offer so thank you. I read your other thread and checked out your app in Google Play and it looks pretty cool. Don't forget to check out our Developer forum also and once again thank you for being at Android Central as a member.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to AC! As a developer, it's always nice to see fellow coders around. Enjoy the community. ;)

Edit: and Skedule looks good.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
App looks neat, might give it a trial later - wishing I had a tablet because the tablet screen shots look beautiful!
Welcome by the way :D