- 2 Posts
I have SD Card = 3.69gb
avaliable memory = 3.15gb
Dear Telecoms Provider
By not selecting the dismounting 'card option' within 'settings'. Am I causing damage when physically removing the card with my hands?
My 'apps' require me to properly mount the one and only (micro) SD Card. Even thou I know I have sufficient storage memory. The 'Merriam-Webster Dictionary is only asking for 100mb.
Last edited by Shelicksgirls; 05-15-2013 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Send A Text Message To My Nework Provider
- 05-15-2013, 11:53 PM #2
- 7,943 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Master Lloyd
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By floydiannyc in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2010, 10:46 AM
- By floydiannyc in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:16 PM
- By NVR2ND in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:09 AM
- By big20x in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2010, 10:31 AM
- By S4Rs in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2010, 04:34 PM