- 1 Posts
Taking a big leap!
Hello everyone, early next month I plan on making the big jump. Apple to android, I'll be going from having an iPhone and an ipad to having an ipad and a galaxy s4. If anyone could give me some tips that'd be great! also if someone could clarify what happens when you root your device, does that mean you get a repository system like cydia for ios? Of do you have to download the stuff from the web?
- 05-15-2013, 10:58 PM #2
Re: Taking a big leap!'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 05-16-2013, 12:17 PM #3
Re: Taking a big leap!
Welcome to Android Central. Here you will find everything Android you need to help you out. If you know the phone next month you are going to get now is the time to go to the forum for your device and read up on it. Again thank you for being here.
- By thenameisnigel in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2012, 01:38 PM
- By Freido28 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2012, 03:46 PM
- By repat in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2012, 05:19 PM
- By dancing-bass in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2011, 10:26 AM
- By Slvrshot in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2009, 05:28 PM