Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jennifer Stough
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Hi !

    Hey there. I'm pretty new to the forum and also to Android. Please be nice

    Gonzalo, from Argentina, graphic designer, former iOS user, current Galaxy Note 10.1 lover.

    Have a nice friday and a better weekend.

    (I just wanted to use this smiley. It looks great!)
    Thanked by:
  2. #2  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    21,782 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,222 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

    Default Re: Hi !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzalo Quintas View Post
    Hey there. I'm pretty new to the forum and also to Android. Please be nice

    Gonzalo, from Argentina, graphic designer, former iOS user, current Galaxy Note 10.1 lover.

    Have a nice friday and a better weekend.

    (I just wanted to use this smiley. It looks great!)
    Welcome to android and the forums! jump in and have fun.

    Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. #3  
    Jennifer Stough's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,029 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

    Default Re: Hi !

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Welcome to android and the forums! jump in and have fun.
    You beat me to it

    Hey Gonzalo, welcome to android central forums! We have a pretty good bunch here, so I'm sure you'll find your niche and fit right in If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask!
    Thanked by:
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
  4. #4  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    21,782 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,222 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

    Default Re: Hi !

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    You beat me to it

    Hey Gonzalo, welcome to android central forums! We have a pretty good bunch here, so I'm sure you'll find your niche and fit right in If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask!
    I rarely have fewer than 2 tabs open on this site...lol

    Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  5. #5  
    Jennifer Stough's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,029 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

    Default Re: Hi !

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    I rarely have fewer than 2 tabs open on this site...lol
    I've got 4 tabs for this site, one for Google plus, one for mobile nations chat, one for gmail, and one for facebook, Lmao.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
  6. #6  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    21,782 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,222 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

    Default Re: Hi !

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    I've got 4 tabs for this site, one for Google plus, one for mobile nations chat, one for gmail, and one for facebook, Lmao.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Typically mine are..intros, unanswered, galaxy s3, main forum page, and random page. Plus whatever else I may be looking at.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

    Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  7. #7  
    Jennifer Stough's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,029 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

    Default Re: Hi !

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Typically mine are..intros, unanswered, galaxy s3, main forum page, and random page. Plus whatever else I may be looking at.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    I keep up new posts, unanswered, politics, and DNA.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Hi !

    Thanks for the warm welcome you gave me!
    Thanked by:

Similar Threads

  1. hi
    By Kylo in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 04:45 PM
  2. Just Stopping By To Say Hi!
    By utahcon in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 04:44 PM
  3. Hi, I'm Kevin - and I'm a Crackberry Defector...
    By Kevin8503 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 08:22 AM
  4. Hi, some questions about Android
    By zeravla531 in forum HTC Hero
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:47 PM
  5. Hi there
    By Georgia#AC in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:26 PM

Posting Permissions