thank you but I need more...

mydamdroid

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I have had my samsung g3 for 3 weeks. On more than 1 occasion all of you have helped me a great deal so thank you. my fingers do not do well on the keyboard so I had been using speech to text, google that is. Whats happening is that I talk and it takes a long time for the text to show up this started 3 days ago. Until 3 days ago it was keeping up with me. I have held down the home key to show me what is running and made sure nothing else is running in the background. I am far from a techie to the point where I am not sure how to read any answers that get posted. Not kidding :)

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
A lot depends on your data rate. Most voice to text applications send your voice pattern to their servers to translate into text. It can be quicker than typing or show one word after speaking 5 words. Everything depends on the data. Also, just because you are on wifi vs 4G vs LTE are whatever it still may be slow or innacurate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

mydamdroid

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
so it seems like the choice is either my long fingernails or texting.
good point I have been on the east coast for 4 weeks and just came back to California that's my data problem right there. Slow is a new four letter word. Thx.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
so it seems like the choice is either my long fingernails or texting.
good point I have been on the east coast for 4 weeks and just came back to California that's my data problem right there. Slow is a new four letter word. Thx.

That's funny

sent from my amazing Note2