- 2 Posts
new to android.
Sup guys. Name is Carlos.I been selling cellphones for the last 12 years. Yea I even owned and sold the indestructible Nokia 3390, back when T-Mobile was Voicestream. For the last 5 years I have been an iPhone owner. And in February after years of selling them and troubleshooting them for customers I decided to make the switch to android. And what better phone to start with then with the Nexus 4. Love this phone since day one. Glad to be part of this community.
- 06-12-2013, 09:01 PM #2
- 06-12-2013, 10:26 PM #3
- 7,968 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 06-13-2013, 03:12 AM #4
- By ntapia82 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:40 PM
- By chiliu78#ac in forum BlackBerryReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 10:06 PM
- By tyler0630 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-2009, 03:15 PM
- By WhiteiceDMSTech in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 09:43 AM
- By weirdkid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2009, 10:19 PM