- 06-25-2013, 08:34 AM #2
Re: how do i unsync a calendar
The only thing I can think of doing is clearing data on the calendar app to wipe the whole thing clean. Then just re-sync the calendars you want."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- 06-25-2013, 10:41 AM #3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By jodyberry in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2012, 02:12 PM
- By Fayeh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2012, 11:32 AM
- By JoJoCal19 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:47 PM
- By rpres62 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2010, 09:35 AM
- By floretbroccoli in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:18 PM