New to Android
Just wanted to stop by and say hi here to Android Central.
I have been a long time Crackberry forum member. Been using BlackBerry solid for the last 7 years. Last week both my wife and I decided to say screw it and give the Android OS a shot.
Let me tell you, wasn't a mistake at all!!! We couldn't be happier. All our worries and scares of the Android OS being too much to handle were just that, worries.
She got the S3, and I got the Note 2. Both amazing phones. Now we are trying to sell our Z10 and Q10.
I am looking forward to the same community here that there was over at CB.
Cheers to All!!!
Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!
- 07-07-2013, 09:00 AM #2
- 07-07-2013, 09:24 AM #3
Re: New to Android
Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-07-2013, 11:47 AM #4'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 07-07-2013, 09:09 PM #6
- By anjalijagdale in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-02-2013, 04:50 PM
- By Orcadas in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-07-2013, 09:12 PM
- By BrakeTurnAccelerate in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2013, 03:08 PM
- By Derek Moore in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2013, 08:43 AM