ryles374

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi all! I'm new to the forums here and have been reading the articles from android central for close to a year now. I've been using android for years and is by far my favorite mobile os. I currently own a nexus 7 and a droid 4 and am looking to upgrade my droid within the next few months. I'm thinking about going with the s4 but with all the new phones being introduced recently, it will be a tough decision. Any suggestions will be appreciated :)

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I'm actually jealous of you, I've always wanted a DROID 4 because of the keyboard, but I do not want to go to Verizon. As for a new phone, I can't suggest any because there's a phone for everyone, pure AOSP, Sense UI, TouchWiz UI, MOTOBLUR, and other skins. Best to look in the forums if the phone that you're considering and see if there's any issue/complaints. You'll find people who know their stuff in each forum, like I myself, am an HTC man. But post, learn, teach, and have a great time!

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all! I'm new to the forums here and have been reading the articles from android central for close to a year now. I've been using android for years and is by far my favorite mobile os. I currently own a nexus 7 and a droid 4 and am looking to upgrade my droid within the next few months. I'm thinking about going with the s4 but with all the new phones being introduced recently, it will be a tough decision. Any suggestions will be appreciated :)

Welcome to the forums!

The S4 or the HTC One will be a solid choice either way.

marcher22

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Welcome!

I think everyone has a different opinion on what makes the best phone but id say the best phones (and most popular) out now are (in no specific order):

Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
HTC One
LG Nexus 4

Motorola is releasing a phone next month and Sony has lots of phones too but they never really get as much acclaim as other brands.

Expect a Nexus 5 and Note 3 this fall

Sent from my Note 2

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the AC forums! Good luck choosing your new device. There certainly is no shortage of options out there right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the AC forums! Good luck choosing your new device. There certainly is no shortage of options out there right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo