Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OperationA7X
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hi :)

Hi all! I'm new to the forums here and have been reading the articles from android central for close to a year now. I've been using android for years and is by far my favorite mobile os. I currently own a nexus 7 and a droid 4 and am looking to upgrade my droid within the next few months. I'm thinking about going with the s4 but with all the new phones being introduced recently, it will be a tough decision. Any suggestions will be appreciated

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Default Re: Hi :)

Welcome to the forums! I'm actually jealous of you, I've always wanted a DROID 4 because of the keyboard, but I do not want to go to Verizon. As for a new phone, I can't suggest any because there's a phone for everyone, pure AOSP, Sense UI, TouchWiz UI, MOTOBLUR, and other skins. Best to look in the forums if the phone that you're considering and see if there's any issue/complaints. You'll find people who know their stuff in each forum, like I myself, am an HTC man. But post, learn, teach, and have a great time!

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Welcome to Android Central!

Global Posts
    20,829 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by ryles374 View Post
    Hi all! I'm new to the forums here and have been reading the articles from android central for close to a year now. I've been using android for years and is by far my favorite mobile os. I currently own a nexus 7 and a droid 4 and am looking to upgrade my droid within the next few months. I'm thinking about going with the s4 but with all the new phones being introduced recently, it will be a tough decision. Any suggestions will be appreciated
    Welcome to the forums!

The S4 or the HTC One will be a solid choice either way.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Welcome!

I think everyone has a different opinion on what makes the best phone but id say the best phones (and most popular) out now are (in no specific order):

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    HTC One
    LG Nexus 4

Motorola is releasing a phone next month and Sony has lots of phones too but they never really get as much acclaim as other brands.

Expect a Nexus 5 and Note 3 this fall

Sent from my Note 2

Global Posts
    2,204 Global Posts
    ROM
    MoDaCo Switch Beta 8

Welcome to the AC forums! Good luck choosing your new device. There certainly is no shortage of options out there right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the AC forums! Good luck choosing your new device. There certainly is no shortage of options out there right now.

Welcome to the forums!!
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Whats up?!?