My Galaxy S3 Gallery app won't save photos.

biebersdestiny13

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Help! My Gallery app on my S3 won't save photos or show up any photos that I have recently downloaded from the internet or from any social media app such as Tumblr for example. It also won't save any photos or images that i have edited from any of my photo editing apps such as Picsart, Phonto, Shape'd, etc. But all the photos show up in My Files. I have just recently gotten the phone also.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello, and welcome to Android Central! You might get a better answer by posting your question in the forum dedicated to your specific phone. There are different forums for the various S3's, depending on your carrier. Go here and find the appropriate forum for you!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Help! My Gallery app on my S3 won't save photos or show up any photos that I have recently downloaded from the internet or from any social media app such as Tumblr for example. It also won't save any photos or images that i have edited from any of my photo editing apps such as Picsart, Phonto, Shape'd, etc. But all the photos show up in My Files.

I think that is because those specific apps create their own file folders. You should be able to move them from the folders of each app and into a pictures folder on either your SD card, or your internal storage.

Kendraroe

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm doing that but still my Gallery app won't do it's job

I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy S3, I'm trying to download photos from Facebook onto my phone but it's not working. I've already tried all your ideas and my phone still won't download pictures. My phone isn't warning me about limited storage, and I tried making a new file to transfer my old pictures that I had previously downloaded. I don't understand what the problem is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon