New to Android, hi all!

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Well, I did it. I got an early hardware upgrade present from Bell. I was gonna go iPhone 4 but after seeing some people in store with issues with the phone, I went with the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant.

I had several Blackberries, but RIM annoyed me. I just left WebOS and Palm Pre. LOVE the Pre, but I can't look a HUG in the mouth lol.

So far loving this phone, and have spent alot of time on Crackberry and Precentral learning about the previous phones so am looking forward to learning about Android and how to better my phone from you knowledgable people.
:cool:

Any hints? Tips?

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the Android army and Androidcentral...I to was a former Pre left it when the Evo came out and haven't looked back since. I couldn't believe I used that tiny screen got a year.

dmnall

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I made the switch from a BB Bold 9000 over to a Galaxy S Captivate and I do not regret it at all. Welcome to AC!

Cheers,
Charlie

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
LOL thanks all! I'm making the rounds of the Smartphone Experts family of sites.

I have gone from BB Pearl 8130, to Titanium Curve 8330, to the red Curve, to the Storm 1, to the Pre and now to this. I am LOVING THIS PHONE. Hell, I have had the phone on 18 hours with GPS and WiFi in the background and the phone is at 63%. My Pre or Storm would be squawking or dead at this point. LOVE.

Thanks for the welcome!

Alexander15

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
My name is talha and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here! I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463