Samsung Galaxy 4.0, 5.0 - no subforum for this device?

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
New to the forum.
I love my Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0.
It's a small tablet.
It should be under Samsung tablets, but I don't see it.
Is there a reason why there isn't a forum for Samsung Galaxy Players 4.0 and 5.0?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey, welcome to the forum. Generally if a device isn't popular enough to warrant it's own forum you may use the other devices forum. The Galaxy Player, while nifty, never sold many units and few people use them comparatively. This is due to the high price point of the device really.
I'm not taking away from it. It's a cool device, just not widely used.

Sent from my HTC One with MoDaCo.SWITCH Beta 8 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I can't fault you there. And thank you for the welcome! At about the cost of the original nook color, you could get something you can fit in your pocket that also does GPS. Given the cool tech that's available today, I might have bought something different today, but SGPlayers are out there still being used. I wonder how many steadfast YP-G70 users might actually flock to such a sub-forum. Just a thought... :D

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I also agree with Scott that mist people have a smartphone anyway, why get an mp3 player when your phone does it?

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
To give it to your kid. That's all I really have there. It's a shame they charged so much for it. I really did admire that little thing.

I also agree with Scott that mist people have a smartphone anyway, why get an mp3 player when your phone does it?

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel