I'm new to Android Central forums (this is my first post). I currently own a Samsung Galaxy Ace with Android 2.3.
I came from an Apple forum, iFans, and really enjoyed it there but I want to switch back to my Android device so I wanted to go somewhere specifically for Android. I chose to come to Android Central because it looked familiar to iFans. I posted regularly (average 10 posts a day) there and I hope I can continue that here.
- 08-11-2013, 02:20 AM #2
- 08-11-2013, 02:37 AM #4
- 08-11-2013, 02:48 AM #6
- 08-11-2013, 06:20 AM #7
- 08-11-2013, 09:02 PM #8
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 08-11-2013, 09:17 PM #9
Re: Hi :)
Thanks for all of your messages! Makes me feel very welcome especially when it's not the best position to be in when you're the newbie (I miss have 200+ posts and 30+ likes)
I've had my Galaxy Ace for about 5 months. I sold my LG P350 almost 2 months ago while my Archos 70 was sold about 9 months ago.Remember the 'Like' & 'Thanks' buttons
- 08-18-2013, 09:40 AM #11
- 08-19-2013, 12:27 AM #12If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 08-20-2013, 11:41 PM #13
- 09-02-2013, 01:38 PM #14
- 09-04-2013, 12:48 AM #15
- By gpramchandani in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2013, 02:20 PM
- By quietlybrilliant in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:48 PM
- By nycken in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2013, 05:28 PM
- By netexauto in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-29-2013, 11:37 PM
- By M Arshman Naveed in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2013, 02:14 PM