Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bdkuhn
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ipad user now using Galaxy Note 8.0

Hi

I'm an avid iphone/ipad user and I recently picked up a galaxy note 8.0.

I am really enjoying it even more than my ipad as I found all the apps I use on the iPad.

I also like how compact it is as I can travel with it easier and I do like the integration of Google mail on it and I have no issues transferring files and data from my mac I even found a program that lets me sync my itunes music up to it as I got a $25 gift for getting my Note and I used it to buy isync for the Note and it works great.

For all you ipad users out there take a look at Android as it is actually a good OS and I'm enjoying it more and more each day!

Default Re: ipad user now using Galaxy Note 8.0

Welcome to Android Central! Glad to hear that your experience has been excellent so far. Can only get better!

Android is great,but for me, I think the Android devices still need to do the improvement in designing.
    If you want to know something about flash player go to this blog flash-video-player.blogspot.com
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I'm really enjoying my Note as there are just some things about the ipad I don't like as you can't really multitask and with the Note I can have a web browser open as well as my email and I don't have to close out the app and go to the mail app like on the iPad.

I also LOVE the S-pen as I can use my handwriting to create documents and other apps which makes things a lot easier.

The size of the Note too is great as it is book sized and is just perfect as my ipad is just too big and I do have a pen for it but it doesn't work as well as the S-pen.

Overall I'm very happy on the money I spent on the Note and couldn't be happier!
    B. Diddy likes this.

Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by bdkuhn View Post
    Hi

I'm an avid iphone/ipad user and I recently picked up a galaxy note 8.0.

I am really enjoying it even more than my ipad as I found all the apps I use on the iPad.

I also like how compact it is as I can travel with it easier and I do like the integration of Google mail on it and I have no issues transferring files and data from my mac I even found a program that lets me sync my itunes music up to it as I got a $25 gift for getting my Note and I used it to buy isync for the Note and it works great.

For all you ipad users out there take a look at Android as it is actually a good OS and I'm enjoying it more and more each day!
    I think I said hi in a different post, but Welcome to the forums!

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here