- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 with Sky email problem
Hi All.....new here, first post and I've done a search but can't find my problem mentioned.
I have a Nexus 7 synched with my PC using Firefox & Sky email. All been fine until a few weeks ago when writing email on my Nexus it stopped auto-suggesting email addresses. I've tried clearing the cache and deleting the email account and starting over but it's still the same. It's frustrating when out & about & wanting to write new emails to exisiting contacts in my address book when I can't get them by auto-suggest.
Anyone know why?
- 08-20-2013, 02:49 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 08-21-2013, 09:25 AM #3
- By dlinlcp in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:16 AM
- By beedmcfc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2013, 05:37 AM
- By androidaroid in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:46 AM
- By salam zinaty in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 05:45 PM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2013, 10:30 AM