problem with my htc desire x on receiving calls

joujoucy

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
When my htc desire x is in sleep mode I can't receive any calls(they go straight to voicemail) neither any text messages(I receive them later or when I call someone or turning airplane on and then off to reconnect. On the other hand when my screen is on I don't have any problems on receiving either calls or texts
is this a hardware problem or software( already did a factory reset several times)
please advice on how I can fix this
Thanks on advance

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
It seems like it's software to me, however it shouldn't be anything you should need to fix. This should just work no problems. I'd contact your carrier and see what they're going to do to satisfy their customer. Unless you're rooted running a rom or something, it's on them to fix this. If you need anything further, let me know. I've never owned a Desire, however I can help you through most things. Thanks for posting, and welcome to AC!

-Scott

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
When my htc desire x is in sleep mode I can't receive any calls(they go straight to voicemail) neither any text messages(I receive them later or when I call someone or turning airplane on and then off to reconnect. On the other hand when my screen is on I don't have any problems on receiving either calls or texts
is this a hardware problem or software( already did a factory reset several times)
please advice on how I can fix this
Thanks on advance

Welcome to the forums.
It would actually be a bug in the software, and resets won't help. I do not know how, but you can try to reflash the ROM to your phone, or go to a previous version.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I'm not sure what the issue could be other than the suggestions mentioned above. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech