- 09-01-2013, 04:03 AM #2
Re: Google Hangouts
Welcome to Android Central! Try this:
1. Open Hangouts.
2. Tap the menu button, then tap Settings.
3. Under "How Others Get in Touch with You," tap "Customize new requests."
4. Review "Your Circles" and "Everyone Else." If it says "Hangout with you," then the person can just start a Hangout with you by sending you a message. If it says "Request only," it means the person has to send you a request first, and then you have to accept it before you can start chatting.
- 09-01-2013, 09:49 AM #4
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-01-2013, 09:02 PM #5
- By samwilli2002 in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:15 AM
- By mamalimt in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2013, 03:04 AM
- By quietlybrilliant in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2013, 08:09 AM
- By Chillidog66 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 07:27 PM
- By Avcs132 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 06:55 PM