- 09-01-2013, 04:03 AM #2
Re: Google Hangouts
Welcome to Android Central! Try this:
1. Open Hangouts.
2. Tap the menu button, then tap Settings.
3. Under "How Others Get in Touch with You," tap "Customize new requests."
4. Review "Your Circles" and "Everyone Else." If it says "Hangout with you," then the person can just start a Hangout with you by sending you a message. If it says "Request only," it means the person has to send you a request first, and then you have to accept it before you can start chatting.
- 09-01-2013, 09:49 AM #4'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 09-01-2013, 09:02 PM #5
- By Chillidog66 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2013, 04:12 PM
- By samwilli2002 in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:15 AM
- By mamalimt in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2013, 03:04 AM
- By quietlybrilliant in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2013, 08:09 AM
- By Avcs132 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 06:55 PM