- 55 Posts
Hello to everyone. new to smartphones all together
Sorry I forgot to introduce myself earlier. I have been learning so much from the forums. Yep my S4 is my 1st smartphone. I have been building and rebuilding computers for years though.
Downside is I think I need an intervention already because I have bought so many accessories. UPS is here on a daily basis.
Thanks again for the help.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-05-2013, 07:06 AM #2
- 142 Posts
Re: Hello to everyone. new to smartphones all together
Hey! Welcome to the forums!
Congratulations on having your 1st smartphone, and you've made a good choice! The S4 is one of the top smartphones you can buy today, but keep an eye out for the Note 3 and the Z1.
Take a look around. You might find some tips and tricks to help you get started with your S4.
- 09-05-2013, 09:59 AM #3'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 09-05-2013, 04:22 PM #4
- 09-05-2013, 04:28 PM #5
- By reece white in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:29 AM
- By chirag05 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 23Last Post: 09-12-2013, 05:43 AM
- By Kingromeo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 09-08-2013, 03:19 PM
- By reece white in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:17 AM
- By ary soft in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2013, 03:04 AM