- 09-05-2013, 01:28 PM #2
Re: Hello All!
HAHAHAHA thats funny!!! I couldn't decide which one I liked best but I got the ONE before the G PRO and I haven't used my ONE since. 99.9% sure I will end up sell the ONE if it continues to be forgotten. Only thing i dislike about the G PRO is that cases/ covers/ updates seem to be much more difficult to find. LG should have marketed it more I mean its a great phone IMO.
- 09-05-2013, 02:17 PM #4
- 09-05-2013, 02:39 PM #6
- 09-05-2013, 04:05 PM #8
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-05-2013, 05:22 PM #9
- 09-05-2013, 05:22 PM #10
- 09-06-2013, 01:13 PM #12
- By qxr in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:28 PM
- By mccornwall in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:59 AM
- By am505 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:56 AM
- By reece white in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 08:17 AM
- By msJayPee in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:05 AM