- 1 Posts
Well hello there!
Hello to you all!
I'm seriously considering getting a tablet as my next upgrade. My 4 year old laptop has just about run it's course, so I would like to upgrade.
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I feel a bit of brand loyalty towards Samsung. But that said, I'm not opposed to another brand, just concerned with compatibility with my phone. I would like to be able to do all of the same things that my laptop does. Mostly internet browsing and watching movies, but probably games as well. I don't need anything super capable, as I have a very good desktop for high end games and such, just looking for something portable and useful. I use my laptop the most to just watch movies when I fall asleep.
My biggest concern is ergonomics. I have come to really like having a seperate keyboard and screen, since I can just set the laptop on my dresser and play a movie on it.
I'm completely new to the tablet world, so recommendations would definitely be appreciated.
- 09-06-2013, 03:41 PM #2
Re: Well hello there!
Welcome to the forums! Remember, tablets cannot replace a laptop, but they can take over most of the functionality. I recommend a Note, whether it's the 8 or 10. You can use a bluetooth keyboard with one and make a stand for the 8 (at least) out of a desk calendar that has a lip on the bottom of it. I'll follow up on this with a picture of mine. I use it for my phone, mainly, but it did work with the Note 8 really well.
- 09-06-2013, 07:03 PM #3
- 09-06-2013, 10:17 PM #4
- By masterzed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 08-10-2015, 01:18 PM
- By walterkurtz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2013, 03:45 PM
- By KyleCentral26 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:13 PM
- By qxr in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2013, 04:28 PM
- By sierramonet in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:30 PM