Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    gloop's Avatar

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    1 Global Posts

    Default Hello!

    Hi!.
    I'm Henar, from gloop.es. We are a team of developers and it's a pleasure to join this community.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Hello!

    Welcome to Android Central!

    Sent from my Droid Maxx using AC Forums.
  3. #3  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,468 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,959 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by gloop View Post
    Hi!.
    I'm Henar, from gloop.es. We are a team of developers and it's a pleasure to join this community.
    Welcome to the forums!
    Have you developed any apps yet?
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Hello!

    Welcome to Android Central! Any relation to Augustus Gloop from Willy Wonka?
  5. #5  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    13,119 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,123 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by gloop View Post
    Hi!.
    I'm Henar, from gloop.es. We are a team of developers and it's a pleasure to join this community.
    Welcome to the forums! Let us know if you have any questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! Any relation to Augustus Gloop from Willy Wonka?
    Ha ha Now I want to watch the movie!
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    Ha ha Now I want to watch the movie!
    One of my favorites. So much better than the Tim Burton remake.
  7. #7  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    13,119 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,123 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by gloop View Post
    Hi!.
    I'm Henar, from gloop.es. We are a team of developers and it's a pleasure to join this community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Welcome to the forums!
    Have you developed any apps yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! Any relation to Augustus Gloop from Willy Wonka?
    Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    One of my favorites. So much better than the Tim Burton remake.
    Right! My kids don't like the remake and instead prefer to watch the OG movie. There's something to be said about those movies.
  8. #8  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,468 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,959 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    Right! My kids don't like the remake and instead prefer to watch the OG movie. There's something to be said about those movies.
    There were aspects of Burton's flick I liked. But overall, Gene Wilder made a good performance.

    From an Illusion S3
    B. Diddy likes this.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    There were aspects of Burton's flick I liked. But overall, Gene Wilder made a good performance.

    From an Illusion S3
    Oh yeah--the original was all about Gene Wilder. I loved all of this sly and snarky comments. "[sigh] Wait, stop, come back."
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Hello!

    Welcome to the forums!

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie here, hello all...
    By Hoppy2099 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:03 AM
  2. Hello my fellow holo enthusiast!
    By ynomrah in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 10:32 PM
  3. Well hello there!
    By ouyin2000 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 10:17 PM
  4. Hello All!
    By KyleCentral26 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:13 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions