Hi from Toronto

solomoj13

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,
Just started getting interested with Android buzz. Especially after the Galaxy Note 3 was announced. I have been an Apple client for many years. Just wondering if the new Galaxy Note 3 has the voice Command GOOGLE NOW..
If someone can answer that that would be much appreciated.

thanks
Jason

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,
Just started getting interested with Android buzz. Especially after the Galaxy Note 3 was announced. I have been an Apple client for many years. Just wondering if the new Galaxy Note 3 has the voice Command GOOGLE NOW..
If someone can answer that that would be much appreciated.

thanks
Jason

Welcome to the forums!
I don't know the answer to that question. But you can open Google Now and just say Google and you can start speaking for a search.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I think that's a Motorola function at the moment. It requires low power processing power which seems to be a feature of the X8 processor which Motorola makes.

Welcome to AC!

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I agree. The features we are seeing on the Moto X are specific to Motorola. We'll see if any of the other carriers implement something similar in the near future.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the community! While the Note 3 may not offer the Google Now command it looks to be quite the great phablet and one I'm looking forward to owning myself. Its feature-set and versatility seem extensive.

Sony XTZ