- 09-17-2013, 04:24 PM #2
- 09-18-2013, 10:00 AM #3
- 7,919 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-18-2013, 10:22 AM #4
- 5,139 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: Someone please help android phone wont load
Welcome! Can your computer see the device? If it can, you should be able to push the recovery file from your computer to the device through some quick adb commands as long as you were able to successfully gain root access.
Let us know and we'll see how we can best help you out.
- By Shannon1981 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:47 AM
- By desktopuser in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 9Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:55 AM
- By Lestah_613 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:13 PM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:55 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 01:10 PM