Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default stock memo help

Hello can anyone help me with syncing stock memos? What app can sync to Google account thanx. Also I tried deleting sytems apps with titanium and lost old gmail accounts how can I recover them? How can I legitimately delete system apps without messing the phone up also how can I upload large size media etc to Google account? thanks

Default Re: stock memo help

Welcome to Android Central! What device are you using? Android doesn't have its own native notes or memo app, so any preinstalled memo app is specific to the manufacturer. Unfortunately, most of the time, those apps aren't syncable to Google. They can sometimes be synced to your desktop using the manufacturer's proprietary desktop sync software.

Global Posts
    13,861 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by XmikeXscalezX View Post
    Hello can anyone help me with syncing stock memos? What app can sync to Google account thanx. Also I tried deleting sytems apps with titanium and lost old gmail accounts how can I recover them? How can I legitimately delete system apps without messing the phone up also how can I upload large size media etc to Google account? thanks
    Welcome to the forums!
    What device do you have?
    What system apps did you delete?

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Idk, the memo widget that comes stock with the Phoenix latest software. Also, I can't save my media via Gmail Google drive or docs upload due to the file size being too large I think it has something to do with the phones memory, any help with this? Thank You.

So are you referring to the LG Phoenix? The manual for that phone, by the way, is here:

If the memo widget you're talking about is some kind of sticky notes widget that came with the phone, I really don't think you'll be able to sync it with Google. You may not even be able to export those notes as a file, unless the widget is part of some other app.

Regarding the upload question--what are you trying to upload to Google Drive? The file size limit is 10 GB, so I seriously doubt your files are too large. What kinds of media are you uploading, and how are you doing it?
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Global Posts
    6,214 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

I can't add anything what's been posted above but Welcome to the forums!
    Live long and prosper.