- 09-26-2013, 05:24 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-27-2013, 12:13 PM #3
Re: lost sim card
Welcome to the forums!!
What data were you looking to restore? I don't think you can just get another SIM from your carrier with everything on there."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- By tr88 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2013, 12:27 AM
- By Tommy Skipper in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:10 AM
- By craftEcowgirl in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 02:32 AM
- By altrego123 in forum Droid 4 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:23 PM
- By Angel Moreno in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 03:02 PM