Android Noob

ET1078

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I just switched from and Iphone 4S to the HTC One and I am enjoying myself thoroughly so far. I can honestly say I've used solutions from several threads here to get me through the initial switch so I decided to sign up. Anyway, maybe someday I'll know enough to be able to contribute to some answers, but for now I am as the thread title says an Android noob :)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you. This is a pretty great thread to answer many of the paradigm challenges, but feel free to hit us up with any questions you may have about your device or the OS
smile.png

Apple User's Guide to Android

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I just switched from and Iphone 4S to the HTC One and I am enjoying myself thoroughly so far. I can honestly say I've used solutions from several threads here to get me through the initial switch so I decided to sign up. Anyway, maybe someday I'll know enough to be able to contribute to some answers, but for now I am as the thread title says an Android noob :)

Welcome to the forums!
Who knows? You might know enough now, it just depends on the right question.
But by all means, kick back, stay a while, and have fun!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown