- 22 Posts
my third type of android
I've been using Android since 2011 starting with an LG Optimus V and now using an Optimus F3. I've used Linux in the past, lost interest and got into Apple, and now checking out Android. It's nice and I managed to root my F3, and my Optimus V before that.
I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone and learning more about Android and my phone. I even downloaded the Android Central app!
See you guys and gals around!
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-30-2013, 03:49 AM #2
- 09-30-2013, 07:04 AM #3
- 09-30-2013, 09:20 PM #4
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-30-2013, 09:24 PM #5
Re: my third type of android
My first Android was an Optimus V as well. It's a great phone to cut your teeth on, since it's cheap and it has a great developer community behind it. Now my wife & I are both rocking Nexus devices, and couldn't be more satisfied! Now she has the Galaxy Nexus and I have a Nexus 4. What we do is to buy the new Nexus device when available (for me ), and she takes my hand-me-down.I have a Nexus 4, an iPhone 5, and a Lumia 520, and I like all of them. Is something wrong with me?
- By tysdroid17 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 28Last Post: 11-17-2013, 08:57 PM
- By pinknail in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2013, 12:53 AM
- By dilettantegeek in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 05:56 AM
- By carljoerger in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:34 AM
- By lamike in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:09 PM