- 5 Posts
Hi All. I'm a long-time (10+ years) Blackberry user who's in need of a home. My BB Bold is dying, my service provider (Sprint) sucks where I spend almost all my time, and I'm very nearly pulling the trigger on a Galaxy S4. I tried out the new BB Q10 at a store and was shocked at how "foreign" it felt for a long-time BB user. I love a physical keyboard and I still think I'll miss one, but it's time to move on.
Glad I found this great resource.
- 10-01-2013, 07:43 PM #2
- 10-01-2013, 07:46 PM #3
- 10-01-2013, 10:12 PM #4
- 10-02-2013, 10:16 AM #5
- 7,928 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-03-2013, 08:22 AM #6
- 10-03-2013, 01:03 PM #7
- By ritikaemily in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-23-2013, 01:54 AM
- By tdc4266 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:20 AM
- By miamidss in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:47 AM
- By rob kilby in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:34 PM
- By wilcox919 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:29 PM