I've actually belonged to several Android based forums, but really found no use for them after last year. I'm not really one to root my device, as I did that with my Thunderbolt and found nothing really special about a rooted phone (except maybe better options for tethering). Then moved onto a Rezound after the Thunderbolt started giving me numerous issues. Fast-forward to last week and my Rezound's screen broke on me.

Today I'm a proud owner of a Galaxy Note 3. Figure I probably need to get some new resources on it and thought this forum may provide me with all the information I need. Oh and while I'm a newblet to this place, I'm not a newblet to online forums, and I'm a bit of a smartarze....
    10-10-2013 12:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central, if you have any questions feel free to ask

Posted via Android Central App
    10-10-2013 12:56 PM
    [in unison] Hi Bob!

Welcome to Android Central!
    UJ95x likes this.
    10-10-2013 02:11 PM
    I've actually belonged to several Android based forums, but really found no use for them after last year. I'm not really one to root my device, as I did that with my Thunderbolt and found nothing really special about a rooted phone (except maybe better options for tethering). Then moved onto a Rezound after the Thunderbolt started giving me numerous issues. Fast-forward to last week and my Rezound's screen broke on me.

Today I'm a proud owner of a Galaxy Note 3. Figure I probably need to get some new resources on it and thought this forum may provide me with all the information I need. Oh and while I'm a newblet to this place, I'm not a newblet to online forums, and I'm a bit of a smartarze....
    Welcome to the forums.
    Rooting still has a place, Android has just incorporated what you used to need to root for in the stock OS.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    10-10-2013 03:33 PM