- 2 Posts
Hi all! New to Android.
Hi, tomorrow I'm buying my first ever android phone. I've always had and iPhone from day one but I feel that since Steve Jobs has passed away they have lost their way.
I know nothing about android but I've done loads of research on the HTC One and I must say I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the work of art.
It looks stunning and going by all the reviews that I've read it's a cracking phone.
I look forward to communicating with many of you in the forums.
- 10-10-2013, 06:54 PM #2
Re: Hi all! New to Android.
Welcome to Android Central! Check out these threads:
Getting Started with Android - Tips and Tricks
They're a tiny bit out of date, but a lot of it is still very applicable.
- 10-10-2013, 08:55 PM #4
- 10-10-2013, 11:52 PM #5
- By Ryan Krezdorn in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 67Last Post: 07-17-2016, 12:32 PM
- By Heather Colyer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2013, 06:23 PM
- By hell911 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:32 PM
- By Jaeyoung Kim in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:29 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 04:47 PM