- 4 Posts
Chromecast/Old Clunker TV
FYI. . .On a whim, I bought this Chromecast for my daughter and her family to use. I thought if it didn't work, I could resell it. It was to be used on a 6 yr old projection type TV. (The one thing it had going for it was it had an HDMI port.) We jumped through a lot of "hoops" to even try it. Had to get higher speed internet. Had to get wireless. Tryed it last weekend. . .it worked!!! So happy! Used a no service android phone with it so it can stay at the house. I was really pleased because I remember reading that the device would not work with "old clunker tv's".Love it!
- 10-11-2013, 10:17 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Atiya in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 11-06-2013, 04:54 PM
- By hypokondriak in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2013, 02:15 PM
- By Graygirl in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2013, 03:33 PM
- By pmaisonet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:40 PM
- By Andy Mei in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:09 PM