Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

Default I'm more active in the articles comment sections than on the forums

Been a member for a while. Been following the site since before I joined. I rarely visit the forum section. I own a Samsung Galaxy 2 Epic 4G Touch on Sprint(Patiently awaiting a worthwhile upgrade since September 1st) and a Nexus 4 with T-MO's $30 plan. I'm a die hard HTC fan. I love sense and their build quality. I'm not a huge fan of Samsung. I remember the days when sense was heavy and touchwiz was light. I also really like Sony, Nokia, LG, Oppo, and Huawei or however you spell it. I never leave my phones stock. ALWAYS running a custom ROM. ALWAYS.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    31,345 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: I'm more active in the articles comment sections than on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Amir47 View Post
    Been a member for a while. Been following the site since before I joined. I rarely visit the forum section. I own a Samsung Galaxy 2 Epic 4G Touch on Sprint(Patiently awaiting a worthwhile upgrade since September 1st) and a Nexus 4 with T-MO's $30 plan. I'm a die hard HTC fan. I love sense and their build quality. I'm not a huge fan of Samsung. I remember the days when sense was heavy and touchwiz was light. I also really like Sony, Nokia, LG, Oppo, and Huawei or however you spell it. I never leave my phones stock. ALWAYS running a custom ROM. ALWAYS.

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

From one newbie to another, welcome.

Welcome to Android Central!

Global Posts
    13,296 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Welcome! Good to see you on this side of AC! (forum side)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using AC Forums mobile app

Welcome to the forums. Any idea what device you're hoping to purchase in the future?

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

Welcome to the forums!!

On a side note I remember at one point I tried to comment after reading an article but it said I needed to sign up. I was lazy and shut the window. Lol

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you.get the

Where did you acquire the ROMs for huawei phones?

Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Welcome to the forums!