LillyFox on AC....!!!!!??? lol hi

LillyFox

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ma name is Lilly .... I'm new to AC so I figured I would start here. I am firmly in the Blackberry Camp and prefer BB10 UI and OS over others but I do operate several Android devices, Nexus4 being one of them. I plan on rooting this thingy because I enjoy messing with mobile devices. I have no interest in inter platform politics I'm simply here to learn. (Side note: I operate most major current devices across all four top platforms so my choice of BB10 as primary is what works best for me). I look forward meeting new folks and learning how to hotrod Droids .....k bye

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Don't worry, the inter-platform bickering tends to be signficantly less on this site than on others ...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ma name is Lilly .... I'm new to AC so I figured I would start here. I am firmly in the Blackberry Camp and prefer BB10 UI and OS over others but I do operate several Android devices, Nexus4 being one of them. I plan on rooting this thingy because I enjoy messing with mobile devices. I have no interest in inter platform politics I'm simply here to learn. (Side note: I operate most major current devices across all four top platforms so my choice of BB10 as primary is what works best for me). I look forward meeting new folks and learning how to hotrod Droids .....k bye

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Greetings!

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! We're all here to help each other out. Enjoy your stay on Android Central and feel free to ask questions!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
No bickering? Oh well, I'll just show myself the door. ;)

Welcome to the forums! :)

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech