Ma name is Lilly .... I'm new to AC so I figured I would start here. I am firmly in the Blackberry Camp and prefer BB10 UI and OS over others but I do operate several Android devices, Nexus4 being one of them. I plan on rooting this thingy because I enjoy messing with mobile devices. I have no interest in inter platform politics I'm simply here to learn. (Side note: I operate most major current devices across all four top platforms so my choice of BB10 as primary is what works best for me). I look forward meeting new folks and learning how to hotrod Droids .....k bye

Posted via Android Central App
    10-13-2013 01:10 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Don't worry, the inter-platform bickering tends to be signficantly less on this site than on others ...
    10-13-2013 01:38 PM
    Ma name is Lilly .... I'm new to AC so I figured I would start here. I am firmly in the Blackberry Camp and prefer BB10 UI and OS over others but I do operate several Android devices, Nexus4 being one of them. I plan on rooting this thingy because I enjoy messing with mobile devices. I have no interest in inter platform politics I'm simply here to learn. (Side note: I operate most major current devices across all four top platforms so my choice of BB10 as primary is what works best for me). I look forward meeting new folks and learning how to hotrod Droids .....k bye

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    10-13-2013 01:46 PM
    Thanks for the welcome

10-13-2013 05:17 PM

Greetings!

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
    10-13-2013 05:23 PM
    Welcome! We're all here to help each other out. Enjoy your stay on Android Central and feel free to ask questions!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    10-13-2013 06:04 PM
    Welcome to the best forums in the league. Android Central.
    10-14-2013 08:56 AM
    No bickering? Oh well, I'll just show myself the door.

Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-15-2013 07:18 AM
    No bickering? Oh well, I'll just show myself the door.

Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    Awe ..... OK we can bicker but just a little...... I do not want to be a boring guest here

Eclipse2K likes this.
    10-15-2013 11:29 PM
    Awe ..... OK we can bicker but just a little...... I do not want to be a boring guest here

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro
    10-17-2013 07:29 AM