Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Eclipse2K
  • 1 Post By LillyFox
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    LillyFox's Avatar

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts

    Default LillyFox on AC....!!!!!??? lol hi

    Ma name is Lilly .... I'm new to AC so I figured I would start here. I am firmly in the Blackberry Camp and prefer BB10 UI and OS over others but I do operate several Android devices, Nexus4 being one of them. I plan on rooting this thingy because I enjoy messing with mobile devices. I have no interest in inter platform politics I'm simply here to learn. (Side note: I operate most major current devices across all four top platforms so my choice of BB10 as primary is what works best for me). I look forward meeting new folks and learning how to hotrod Droids .....k bye

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: LillyFox on AC....!!!!!??? lol hi

    Welcome to Android Central! Don't worry, the inter-platform bickering tends to be signficantly less on this site than on others ...
  3. #3  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    13,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

    Default Re: LillyFox on AC....!!!!!??? lol hi

    Quote Originally Posted by LillyFox View Post
    Ma name is Lilly .... I'm new to AC so I figured I would start here. I am firmly in the Blackberry Camp and prefer BB10 UI and OS over others but I do operate several Android devices, Nexus4 being one of them. I plan on rooting this thingy because I enjoy messing with mobile devices. I have no interest in inter platform politics I'm simply here to learn. (Side note: I operate most major current devices across all four top platforms so my choice of BB10 as primary is what works best for me). I look forward meeting new folks and learning how to hotrod Droids .....k bye

    Posted via Android Central App
    Welcome to the forums.

    From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

    Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    LillyFox's Avatar

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts

    Default Re: LillyFox on AC....!!!!!??? lol hi

    Thanks for the welcome

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. #5  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,711 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: LillyFox on AC....!!!!!??? lol hi

    Quote Originally Posted by LillyFox View Post
    Ma name is Lilly .... I'm new to AC so I figured I would start here. I am firmly in the Blackberry Camp and prefer BB10 UI and OS over others but I do operate several Android devices, Nexus4 being one of them. I plan on rooting this thingy because I enjoy messing with mobile devices. I have no interest in inter platform politics I'm simply here to learn. (Side note: I operate most major current devices across all four top platforms so my choice of BB10 as primary is what works best for me). I look forward meeting new folks and learning how to hotrod Droids .....k bye

    Posted via Android Central App
    Greetings!

    Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  6. #6  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    6,772 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,777 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: LillyFox on AC....!!!!!??? lol hi

    Welcome! We're all here to help each other out. Enjoy your stay on Android Central and feel free to ask questions!

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  7. #7  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,727 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,221 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: LillyFox on AC....!!!!!??? lol hi

    Welcome to the best forums in the league. Android Central.
    Live long and prosper.


  8. #8  

    Default Re: LillyFox on AC....!!!!!??? lol hi

    No bickering? Oh well, I'll just show myself the door.

    Welcome to the forums!

    Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    B. Diddy likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    LillyFox's Avatar

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts

    Default Re: LillyFox on AC....!!!!!??? lol hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    No bickering? Oh well, I'll just show myself the door.

    Welcome to the forums!

    Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    Awe ..... OK we can bicker but just a little...... I do not want to be a boring guest here

    Posted via Android Central App
    Eclipse2K likes this.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: LillyFox on AC....!!!!!??? lol hi

    Quote Originally Posted by LillyFox View Post
    Awe ..... OK we can bicker but just a little...... I do not want to be a boring guest here

    Posted via Android Central App
    Now that's what I'm talking about!

    Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy S4 - Surround shot on 4.3?
    By sab3083 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:43 PM
  2. Best Buy price matched Amazon's Sprint on contract upgrade price $249.99
    By lbccpt in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 05:23 PM
  3. Galaxy S3 wont turn on, very glitchy!
    By Garrett Tait in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 12:28 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2013, 05:47 PM
  5. Mobile data limit warnings on note 2.
    By SAFE58 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2013, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions

B