Greetings from PEI, Canada
Long time iPhone user here, just made the leap to android...it was a bit unnerving, sailing into uncharted waters. Well, uncharted for me and a bit of a learning curve. I guess one glaring question I have is, can you set what appears in your notifications? Or does everything show up there? Thanks.
- 10-25-2013, 08:18 AM #2
- 10-25-2013, 09:50 AM #3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-25-2013, 09:52 AM #4
Re: Greetings from PEI, Canada
Welcome to AC.
Most apps have an option to disable notifications. Just all depends on what the developer gave for customizing options.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM #5
- 10-25-2013, 01:16 PM #6
- 10-26-2013, 09:37 PM #7
- By johnnyshinta in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2013, 02:58 PM
- By spider plant in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:04 PM
- By rajnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:08 PM
- By onlyoneromeo in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2013, 08:34 AM
- By naivetiu in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:43 PM