Wanting to Meet New People... Android People.

damiandownfall

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi I'm Damian Downfall and I'm an Android enthusiast/photographer and future public figure for the Android community.

As you guessed it, I love Android. Aside from that, I love being online, and having the feeling that I'm connected to such a melting pot of a big world.

Damian Downfall is not my real name of course, it's just my online alias. I have a website of my very own that I plan on making the "creator's site" of the Android service I plan on releasing soon.

Oh I'm 26 by the way.

Also, I prefer to communicate through other apps such as Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter (via Tweetcaster Pro).

Super intelligent, easy going and can understand almost any situation.

Did I leave anything out?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm Damian Downfall and I'm an Android enthusiast/photographer and future public figure for the Android community.

As you guessed it, I love Android. Aside from that, I love being online, and having the feeling that I'm connected to such a melting pot of a big world.

Damian Downfall is not my real name of course, it's just my online alias. I have a website of my very own that I plan on making the "creator's site" of the Android service I plan on releasing soon.

Oh I'm 26 by the way.

Also, I prefer to communicate through other apps such as Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter (via Tweetcaster Pro).

Super intelligent, easy going and can understand almost any situation.

Did I leave anything out?

Welcome to the forums. What device do you have?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

LEMONGRAB

Banned
Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Welcome,

We are many, we are assimilation.

I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward you will service us.

SSgS|||_2_DroidCentral

LEMONGRAB

Banned
Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Unless you mean video formatting or video recording? Lol. But that would be just as weird as virtual function or virtual representation. I choose the latter set. I choose to virtually represent myself through virtual functions.

SSgS|||_2_DroidCentral

damiandownfall

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Unless you mean video formatting or video recording? Lol. But that would be just as weird as virtual function or virtual representation. I choose the latter set. I choose to virtually represent myself through virtual functions.

SSgS|||_2_DroidCentral

You're introduction to me sounded like you were from either VampireFreaks or VampireRave.

I love being virtual myself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund