Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 1 Post By Haalcyon
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Forum Newb - HELP! lol

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm Darran from Belfast, Northern Ireland.
    I came across the forum while Googling for answers to my Galaxy S3 Battery & Charging issue.

    Still trying to find my way around the forum, so I may or may not have found an answer by the time you read this lol

    Anyway, just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction

    Thanks,

    Darran
  2. #2  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,837 Posts
    Global Posts
    31,328 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Forum Newb - HELP! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Darran Rankin View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    I'm Darran from Belfast, Northern Ireland.
    I came across the forum while Googling for answers to my Galaxy S3 Battery & Charging issue.

    Still trying to find my way around the forum, so I may or may not have found an answer by the time you read this lol

    Anyway, just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction

    Thanks,

    Darran
    Welcome to the forums. What is your question?

    From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    Darran Rankin likes this.
  3. #3  
    Haalcyon's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    7,910 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,871 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: Forum Newb - HELP! lol

    Welcome to the forums Darran!
    Darran Rankin likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Forum Newb - HELP! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Welcome to the forums. What is your question?

    From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    Thanks Golfdriver97. I'm kinda new to forums, so was struggling to find my way around.

    My question was regarding the Samsung Galaxy S3 charging issue.

    I managed to find a thread that pretty well covered the issue. Got a bit of reading to do lol

    Samsung Galaxy S3 charging issue
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Forum Newb - HELP! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Haalcyon View Post
    Welcome to the forums Darran!
    Thanks Haalcyon. Cool forum signature. How do I get me one of them? lol
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Forum Newb - HELP! lol

    Welcome to Android Central! This is always a good place to start: New to Android and/or the Forums? Start Here!

    Posted via Android Central App
    Darran Rankin likes this.
  7. #7  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,837 Posts
    Global Posts
    31,328 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Forum Newb - HELP! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Darran Rankin View Post
    Thanks Golfdriver97. I'm kinda new to forums, so was struggling to find my way around.

    My question was regarding the Samsung Galaxy S3 charging issue.

    I managed to find a thread that pretty well covered the issue. Got a bit of reading to do lol

    Samsung Galaxy S3 charging issue
    The only thing I can think of to try is clearing cache in Recovery mode. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
    Darran Rankin likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. LG Optimus V Q&A - Newb Friendly
    By damiandownfall in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus V
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 09:24 AM
  2. Need help with Fastboot lg optimus G
    By Maciek Fulton in forum LG Optimus G
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 06:16 AM
  3. Google nexus help
    By izzi1024 in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 01:16 PM
  4. HELP LG Optimus V stuck on Android boot screen and Recovery doesn't work
    By jcamacho228 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 01:05 AM
  5. Need help troubleshooting a screen problem
    By ScottAbbate in forum AT&T Galaxy S3
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:19 AM

Posting Permissions