- 11-06-2013, 08:51 AM #2
Re: Hello from a wary switcher
Congrats on the switch. We're here to help you.
The first thing I would recommend if you haven't already disabled it, is to make sure you login to your Apple Account and have your iMessage stuff disabled, or text messages will still flow through it and you won't be able to get text messages (assuming you've kept the same phone number). Apple holds your number hostage with iMessage unless you disable it.
- 11-06-2013, 08:55 AM #3
- 11-06-2013, 09:15 AM #4'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 11-06-2013, 09:19 AM #5If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 11-06-2013, 12:33 PM #6"The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- 11-06-2013, 03:43 PM #7
- 11-07-2013, 11:13 AM #8If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By Mad-Hatter in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 18Last Post: 02-04-2014, 03:17 AM
- By svencux in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2013, 08:15 AM
- By Nomadicphone in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2013, 06:10 AM
- By Dougherty03 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2013, 05:06 AM