- 2 Posts
hello! i'm rachel
i'm new here and need some help with my phone... i want to use haxplorer but it requires root access,.. so i tried rooting my phone but the rooting toolkit said there's no need to cause my phone is already rooted.. i installed cpu-z and it also said already have root access... but i still can access root and i'm still unable to use my apps that require root access... wtf??! can somebody tell me what's wrong? and what am i supposed to do?.. i dont think that cpu-z and srs rooting toolkit were wrong about telling me that my phone is rooted.. is there some kind of lock that i need to remove or is there another way i can gain root access? PLEASE HELP...
- 11-12-2013, 01:37 AM #2
- 11-12-2013, 05:38 AM #3
Re: hello! i'm rachel
If you go into the root sections of the forum which is your phone model they might be of more help.
- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.» Tom Fairclough «
» Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae «
» I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune «
- 11-12-2013, 07:37 AM #4If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 11-12-2013, 02:55 PM #5
- 11-12-2013, 03:14 PM #6
- 11-13-2013, 08:39 AM #7
- By IceCold803 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-13-2013, 12:26 PM
- By rmansdad in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2013, 02:32 PM
- By ROADDOG64 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2013, 12:39 PM
- By taylo1420 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2013, 09:22 AM
- By captf0r3st in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2013, 05:36 PM