- 4 Posts
Hello from the UK.
hello all , a newbie to android here, used to have a iphone and changed it for a galaxy note IIa while ago and liked it so much I went out and purchased a note 10.1 tablet today.. i have a couple of questions, and will try and post them in the correct forum..
- 11-16-2013, 03:58 PM #2
- 11-16-2013, 04:14 PM #3'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 11-16-2013, 04:51 PM #4
- 11-16-2013, 05:17 PM #5
- 11-16-2013, 06:49 PM #6
- 4 Posts
Re: Hello from the UK.
I had been using a iphone for quite a while for various internet tasks whilst on the move, then I bumped into a friend that was using a galaxy note II and it was like "Wow look at the size of the screen let me have a go " and after ten mins of checking my emails managing my stock image portfolios with that big screen and stylus I just had to have one.....then I wanted bigger and the possibility of uploading direct to the news desk of stock agencies, so I took a chance and got the galaxy 10.1....and it looks like it will work for me....
anyway everybody else has an ipad, and I like to be different....
Thanks for all of the welcomes, it looks like this will be a useful place to be..
- By sammy montes in forum HTC One VXReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2013, 01:12 AM
- By android jack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2013, 02:00 PM
- By KWKSLVR in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2013, 05:42 AM
- By Chris Garner1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2013, 09:49 PM
- By hellomms in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2013, 06:22 PM