giving a shout out to community !

wolfhead

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
New to android forum ! Hoping to learn info on safe way to root my Kyocera hydro. But have some concerns I hope can be answered here.

wolfhead

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Concerns on rooting ! I had read somewhere that its advisable to have a good antivirus protection on your device if rooted since supposedly its easier to get problems on your device. Also I read there's ways of rooting without using a comp. Since I do not have access to a comp that I can download the software to allow me to root. This option of not using a comp maybe my only option. However my question is will it actually work and is it safe. As most I don't want to end up with a bricked phone. I am not tech savvy and my lack of understanding of all the tech directions I'm afraid may cause me to screw something up and I end up with a paper weight as a phone. I would highly appreciate anyone with such knowledge if they could post here and give me some pointers. Thanks !

Posted via Android Central App

wolfhead

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I have avg antivirus on my hydro right now. But I heard you gotta have a good antivirus if you're device is rooted. Can anyone suggest a antivirus good on rooted phones. Or will avg do the trick ? I am seriously thinking of rooting my hydro. What that will do for better operation I'm not sure. But sometimes my hydro acts up like freezing despite my cleaning the memory and junk files. Just wondering how much if any my hydro would operate if it was rooted ? Help !

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95