Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Greetings!

It was suggested I post in this thread since I just started here today. I guess I'll say a few things about myself in bullet points because bullet points are quite awesome.

- I'm a Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Illustrator/Amateur Photographer. So anything related to the subject of art is up my alley.
- Strictly Android! That's what the cool people use :cool:
- PC enthusiast. Build my own PC's because it's fun!
- I am a gamer. I don't just play Call of Duty and call myself a gamer (FPS is best on PC imo! And I'd rather play an FPS like Bioshock). Favorite games range from the earlier Final Fantasies (pre XII. I miss turn-based!), World of Warcraft (quit over a year ago but still one of my faves of all time! Undead Warlock :D), Silent Hill, God of War 1-3, Assassin's Creed II, Darksiders 2, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, and the list goes on but I'm sure you're bored by now..
- Talk anything Walking Dead with me (especially the comics) and Game of Thrones

That's all I can think of. Feel free to drop me a line and look forward to talking with you all. I should probably pretend to work now.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Greetings!

It was suggested I post in this thread since I just started here today. I guess I'll say a few things about myself in bullet points because bullet points are quite awesome.

- I'm a Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Illustrator/Amateur Photographer. So anything related to the subject of art is up my alley.
- Strictly Android! That's what the cool people use :cool:
- PC enthusiast. Build my own PC's because it's fun!
- I am a gamer. I don't just play Call of Duty and call myself a gamer (FPS is best on PC imo! And I'd rather play an FPS like Bioshock). Favorite games range from the earlier Final Fantasies (pre XII. I miss turn-based!), World of Warcraft (quit over a year ago but still one of my faves of all time! Undead Warlock :D), Silent Hill, God of War 1-3, Assassin's Creed II, Darksiders 2, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, and the list goes on but I'm sure you're bored by now..
- Talk anything Walking Dead with me (especially the comics) and Game of Thrones

That's all I can think of. Feel free to drop me a line and look forward to talking with you all. I should probably pretend to work now.

I see you made your way over here!
Again, welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to AC! I'm a gamer too. Just finished up The Walking Dead (the Telltale Games one)....I shed a tear at the end. A man tear, dammit!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! Looks like you've made yourself comfortable on the forums - let us know if you have any questions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Always awesome to have not only Android enthusiasts but also gamers here. :)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non