Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 1 Post By EvilMonkey
  • 1 Post By srkmagnus
  • 1 Post By Eclipse2K
  • 1 Post By Haalcyon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Red face /bows

    Greetings!

    It was suggested I post in this thread since I just started here today. I guess I'll say a few things about myself in bullet points because bullet points are quite awesome.

    - I'm a Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Illustrator/Amateur Photographer. So anything related to the subject of art is up my alley.
    - Strictly Android! That's what the cool people use
    - PC enthusiast. Build my own PC's because it's fun!
    - I am a gamer. I don't just play Call of Duty and call myself a gamer (FPS is best on PC imo! And I'd rather play an FPS like Bioshock). Favorite games range from the earlier Final Fantasies (pre XII. I miss turn-based!), World of Warcraft (quit over a year ago but still one of my faves of all time! Undead Warlock ), Silent Hill, God of War 1-3, Assassin's Creed II, Darksiders 2, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, and the list goes on but I'm sure you're bored by now..
    - Talk anything Walking Dead with me (especially the comics) and Game of Thrones

    That's all I can think of. Feel free to drop me a line and look forward to talking with you all. I should probably pretend to work now.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: /bows

    Welcome to Android Central!

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    13,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,973 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

    Default Re: /bows

    Quote Originally Posted by Missy Ellsworth View Post
    Greetings!

    It was suggested I post in this thread since I just started here today. I guess I'll say a few things about myself in bullet points because bullet points are quite awesome.

    - I'm a Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Illustrator/Amateur Photographer. So anything related to the subject of art is up my alley.
    - Strictly Android! That's what the cool people use
    - PC enthusiast. Build my own PC's because it's fun!
    - I am a gamer. I don't just play Call of Duty and call myself a gamer (FPS is best on PC imo! And I'd rather play an FPS like Bioshock). Favorite games range from the earlier Final Fantasies (pre XII. I miss turn-based!), World of Warcraft (quit over a year ago but still one of my faves of all time! Undead Warlock ), Silent Hill, God of War 1-3, Assassin's Creed II, Darksiders 2, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, and the list goes on but I'm sure you're bored by now..
    - Talk anything Walking Dead with me (especially the comics) and Game of Thrones

    That's all I can think of. Feel free to drop me a line and look forward to talking with you all. I should probably pretend to work now.
    I see you made your way over here!
    Again, welcome to the forums.

    From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

    Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: /bows

    Thanks again!
  5. #5  
    VDub2174's Avatar

    Posts
    3,577 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,508 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

    Default Re: /bows

    Welcome to the forums!!

    Sent from my Infamous Note 2
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa



    Thanked by:
  6. #6  

    Default Re: /bows

    Welcome! We have a inspiring photography forums catering to the new advancements in Android photography. Might be worth a look for you.

    http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-photography/

    http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...graphy-lounge/

    Enjoy the forums.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





    Thanked by:
    Missy Ellsworth likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: /bows

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Welcome! We have a inspiring photography forums catering to the new advancements in Android photography. Might be worth a look for you.

    Android Photography - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

    General Photography Lounge - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

    Enjoy the forums.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    This is awesome! Thank you!
  8. #8  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    13,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,973 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

    Default Re: /bows

    Quote Originally Posted by Missy Ellsworth View Post
    This is awesome! Thank you!
    You might be interested in this: Women of Android Central
    Women of Android Central

    From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

    Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
    Missy Ellsworth likes this.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: /bows

    Welcome to AC! I'm a gamer too. Just finished up The Walking Dead (the Telltale Games one)....I shed a tear at the end. A man tear, dammit!
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
  10. #10  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    13,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,973 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

    Default Re: /bows

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    Welcome to AC! I'm a gamer too. Just finished up The Walking Dead (the Telltale Games one)....I shed a tear at the end. A man tear, dammit!
    So the man tear could strip paint? Lol....

    Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  11. #11  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    6,772 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,777 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: /bows

    Welcome! Looks like you've made yourself comfortable on the forums - let us know if you have any questions.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: /bows

    Welcome to Android Central! Always awesome to have not only Android enthusiasts but also gamers here.

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
  13. #13  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,727 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,221 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: /bows

    Welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here.
    Live long and prosper.


    Golfdriver97 likes this.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: /bows

    Welcome and glad to have you here at android central!

Similar Threads

  1. Bowing from charger?
    By ItsMeMandi in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:44 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 11:22 AM
  3. [free game] Bow Shooter Lite
    By droidcounty in forum Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 08:32 PM

Posting Permissions

B