- 37 Posts
After researching how to root my hydro C5170 I found in the directions that I should first DL either the 32 bit driver or 64 bit before rooting. I found these drivers on kyocera site but could someone tell me what these drivers are and why I need them ? And if I do need it which do I download ?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-03-2013, 08:41 PM #2
Re: Kyocera drivers
Drivers help your phone and PC talk to each other.
Since during rooting your PC and phone will talk to each other a lot, you want to make sure there is no errors when they do.
Which driver depends on your computer.
Control panel>system and security>System should show you if you have a 32 or 64 bit OS.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-03-2013, 09:12 PM #3
- 12-04-2013, 07:50 AM #4
- 12-06-2013, 07:08 PM #5
- By Vaas in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:11 PM
- By stewarta13wsb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 03:10 AM
- By waygookin in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2013, 02:18 PM
- By dannyd86 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2013, 05:14 PM
- By RazzMaTazz in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2013, 02:03 PM