Immediate help needed about rooted and NOT working Samsung Galaxy Y Young

Meghna16

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Y Young and I rooted it last month. I flashed it with a custom JellyBlast ROM (JellyBlast V 4.1.1) downloaded from jellyblastgened.signed - Download - 4shared - Angie Lito
The problem is that since then I'm unable to send and/or receive text messages. Is there any solution for this?
My friend has a Galaxy Ace and she had network issues after she flashed her's with a custom ROM, but her's was resolved after installing a kernell and another package.
Please help asap.:':)'(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Y Young and I rooted it last month. I flashed it with a custom JellyBlast ROM (JellyBlast V 4.1.1) downloaded from jellyblastgened.signed - Download - 4shared - Angie Lito
The problem is that since then I'm unable to send and/or receive text messages. Is there any solution for this?
My friend has a Galaxy Ace and she had network issues after she flashed her's with a custom ROM, but her's was resolved after installing a kernell and another package.
Please help asap.:':)'(

Welcome to the forums.
You could possibly flash a stock kernel.

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Its a rooted phone. The minute I rooted it, its warranty went void. So if I take it to a phone store, they're not gonna take responsibility for it.

That's true if you leave it rooted. If you flash back to stock (and reset the flash count if there is one) then you can take it back. It's easily done on the note 2

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

Meghna16

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
That's true if you leave it rooted. If you flash back to stock (and reset the flash count if there is one) then you can take it back. It's easily done on the note 2

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

Mine is not a note 2 first of all. Secondly, do you have a solution to my problem? If yes, then please help.

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Mine is not a note 2 first of all. Secondly, do you have a solution to my problem? If yes, then please help.

First of all, I understand it's not a note 2. What it is doesn't really matter. Second, what does matter is that you find out if there are any factory files for your phone. If you can restore your phone to factory settings then you can find out if it's an issue with the phone or rom

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Also note that as stated before, if you can return the phone to factory settings you can have the phone worked on without issue.

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

lefdawg

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
simple solution...go to your settings / look for "more networks" / mobile networks / then access point names (APN) / see if your service provider is listed there, other wise you have click on add an APN and add the correct info. that is usually obtained on providers website. if you need help, let me know, i will get for you, what phone and service do you have????

beebabe73

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I've got a galaxy young and unable to access ex sd micro card with photos and files. Says it doesnt have an application to open them. I've down loaded a heap of android apps and still cant access them. Can anyone point me in the right ditection? Also my phone shut down after a week of having it and had a new mother board replaced. Its not a good phone. I'm alwsys having issues with it.

Posted via Android Central App