- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
New to Smart phones and need to how this got on my phone
Hi, Recently bought my first Smart phone, bought an inexpensive entry level one to practice with until I know what I'm doing, then I plan to buy a better one.
I bought the Huawei Ascend G300 from Argos with Vodaphone airtime on PAYG. Got the phone unlocked on ebay (£2.89 - a bargain), put my SIM in (giffgaff), looking through the network settings and entries in the APNs are
Tesco WAP GPRS prepay.tesco-mobile.com and
Tesco MMS prepay-tesco-mobile.com
Phone was bought from Argos the only SIM that I've put into the phone is giffgaff, didn't even use the Vodaphone airtime SIM, never made any phone calls, internet nor messages.
Anybody got any idea how this Tesco stuff has got on the phone, and how it has happened?
See I told you i know Nowt, but there's loads on here for me to learn, could take a lifetime.
- 12-04-2013, 11:35 PM #2
Re: New to Smart phones and need to how this got on my phone'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-05-2013, 01:14 PM #3
- 12-06-2013, 07:06 PM #4
- By curtdisis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2014, 06:25 PM
- By Camilo in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 05:01 PM
- By ezridermn in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:25 PM
- By Ravi Y in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:54 PM
- By Jack Jamison in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:04 PM