- 2 Posts
New to Forum and a newb android user.
Recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 7" tablet. Want to use it for audio, video, social media and web surfing (replacing my iPod Touch). I bought the IdeaTab because it can use a 64GB micro SD Card. Plenty of room for all of my media.
I need to LEARN how to personalize this awesome device. That's my main objective joining this forum.
- 12-04-2013, 02:20 PM #2
- 12-04-2013, 02:28 PM #3
- 12-04-2013, 04:15 PM #4
- 12-04-2013, 11:58 PM #5
Re: Hello All
I would start by looking over this: [GUIDE] Nova Launcher
- 12-05-2013, 02:20 AM #6
- 12-05-2013, 07:47 PM #7
Re: Hello All
Welcome to AC. We'd be happy to help you learn how to customize it. My suggestion is to familiarize yourself with some of the more popular launchers (Nova, Apex, Go) and then move onto customization widgets like UCCW and others. Research some designs from various sources (especially ones that provide some step-by-steps on which apps, launchers, grid sizes, etc that they uses). Follow a couple of those to recreate them and you'll be well on your way.
- 12-05-2013, 09:20 PM #8
- 12-06-2013, 07:03 PM #9
- By ftwiebe in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:01 PM
- By Ismail Akkulak in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 09:14 AM
- By Saenkosan in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:31 AM
- By cheeta186 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2013, 08:53 PM
- By eurostar in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2013, 01:30 AM