Hello All

Blakeoid

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
New to Forum and a newb android user.
Recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 7" tablet. Want to use it for audio, video, social media and web surfing (replacing my iPod Touch). I bought the IdeaTab because it can use a 64GB micro SD Card. Plenty of room for all of my media.
I need to LEARN how to personalize this awesome device. That's my main objective joining this forum.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
New to Forum and a newb android user.
Recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 7" tablet. Want to use it for audio, video, social media and web surfing (replacing my iPod Touch). I bought the IdeaTab because it can use a 64GB micro SD Card. Plenty of room for all of my media.
I need to LEARN how to personalize this awesome device. That's my main objective joining this forum.

Welcome to the forums.
I would start by looking over this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ambassador-guides-tips-how-tos/299378-guide-nova-launcher.html

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to AC. We'd be happy to help you learn how to customize it. My suggestion is to familiarize yourself with some of the more popular launchers (Nova, Apex, Go) and then move onto customization widgets like UCCW and others. Research some designs from various sources (especially ones that provide some step-by-steps on which apps, launchers, grid sizes, etc that they uses). Follow a couple of those to recreate them and you'll be well on your way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy